Monday, May 4, 2009

MOLLY


Miss Molly decided that for her 3rd birthday she was going to be Snow White and invite all of her princess friends over for a little celebration. We had Sleeping Beauty, Cinderella, Belle, and I think even a Fancy Nancy snuck in there :)


I decided to make her a "poison apple" cake to go with the Snow White theme. Mallory helped me make the forest creatures out of fondant...very fun!!


Kinda not a good picture...but the best I could get with 10 little princesses running around. Molly should have been "Grumpy" instead of Snow White ;)


When you catch one of her sweet smiles...they are so worth the wait!


I just took this in the car and LOVED it because you can see her beautiful blue eyes!



1 comment:

Whitney said...

Okay...that cake is AMAZING!!! Can I hire you for all of my children's birthday cakes!?! Seriously amazing!!! And snow white is pretty as ever...miss ya'll!