Monday, May 4, 2009

JACK


My baby turned 6! Jack decided this year that he wanted to have a movie party in our basement theater. I made really cute (if I do say so myself) invites that looked like movie tickets and we had popcorn, candy, etc. Jack decided that he wanted to watch a Super Mario Brothers movie since he is so into Mario Cart right now. John went to Blockbuster to rent a movie and he found a DVD of Super Mario Brothers episodes that were seriously from 1980!! The were really grainy and cheesy but the kids LOVED them!


In the theater with his buddies!


I made this one easy this year!


Jack had his 2nd performance at school after the class finished their "artist" unit. It was a "gallery crawl" to hear some songs about artists and see all of their masterpieces. Jack's favorite artists are Michelangelo, Monet, and Cassatt. Don't you love the beret?


Jack looks more and more like his Daddy every day!



No comments: