Friday, March 14, 2008

Molly's A Big Girl


Jack having some lunch and being silly for the camera.



Molly



Molly in her princess high heels on her way to take
Missy to the park.


We had Molly's 3-year well check today and she is doing fine. She has grown 3 inches in the past year, but only gained a little over a pound. She's going to be tall and skinny like I was. She is in the 25th - 50th percentile for height and weight. I talked with Dr. Wendy about behavior issues and her little attitude and she gave me some tips on setting boundries and consequences. Otherwise she is great. Sophie and Macy had to get another RSV shot which they absolutely HATE!! Sophie was actually clinging to me while I was trying to lay her down on the table. I think it was the first time I've cried when the girls had to get shots...they were very pitiful!! Jack had a good day at school and now says that kisses from girls are "scusting!" Apparently 2 little girls are chasing him and his friend around the playground trying to kiss them...too funny and too early for that!!! I'll post more pictures soon.
Toodles!

No comments: