Saturday, March 15, 2008

Creepy Twin Thing :)


Sophie trying to get her sea legs!



Macy says, "I can do it too!"



"We're not gonna go to sleep Mommy!"



Molly modeling her new "beautiful" nightgown.


Today was a rainy Saturday which started this morning with Sophie screaming in her bed. When I opened her bedroom door, she was STANDING in her crib and could not figure out how to get down. She was scared...poor thing. She did the same thing at nap time and as I was comforting her in the rocking chair, Macy popped right up and was STANDING in her crib too. I always joke about creepy twin things they do like poop at the same time, cock their heads to the same side at the exact same moment, etc. I think them deciding to stand for the first time on the same day would qualify as a creepy twin thing :)!!

Jack got to spend the day with Daddy and Uncle Mark out "making money" and showing some real estate. He enjoyed his MAN time and even sucked the meat off of his first 2 hot wings and washed it down with Diet Pepsi...bad Daddy ;). Jack later informed me that hot wings are man's food!! Molly chilled with me and all of us girls took naps during a great thunderstorm. It was a nice Saturday!!


No comments: