Wednesday, June 2, 2010

May Flowers

So we have had some fun the past few weeks.  As you know,  Jack plays tennis and his Coach, Coach Julie, hosted an end of the season party at her house a few weeks ago.  She has a phenomenal house on the lake in Davidson equipped with a fire pit, dock, boat, and trampoline.  We spent a few fun hours there with Jack's team.




May brings with it lots and lots of end of the year activities.  Jack had his first "real"  report due that he chose to do on hummingbirds of the rain forest.  He wrote a full page report and constructed a hummingbird feeder from all recycled materials.  The class help a "Project Celebration" where the kids stood by their projects and presented them to parents as they wondered around.  Jack was a very good presenter but as you can see, thought it was funny to cross his eyes every time I took his picture.

The next big event was quite a biggy!!  My first baby girl...my buddy...my sweet Molly graduated from preschool.  They rising kids sang a few songs and told what they liked best about preschool and Molly said she liked reading books the best (what a good girl...just like her Mommy).  We then had a picnic with the class and she was officially done! :(
I now have a 2nd grader, a kindergartner, and 2 preschoolers...yikes time flies too quickly!


Molly and Ms. Debbie

Over Memorial Day weekend we had a fun family day of boating.  I have to say that this was the first trip that I wasn't a stress ball.  It was a beautiful day and the kids all got to swim with Daddy.















Okay so yesterday I went to my girlfriends house to get my hair did and since she works out of her house, I take all of the kids with me when I go.  My hair was all in foils when Macy starts screaming.  She comes down and has her hand covering her eye and that hand is covered in blood.  Apparently she got in the way of the Wii remote as Jack was completing his forehand and got whacked in the eye.  It split her eyelid but luckily she did not need stitches...just some Neosporin and lots of hugs...sweet baby girl!!!


Please ignore the Doritos dust on her face  :)




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hi! i will have to visit your blog more often now so i can keep up with you guys! miss you - thinking about a facebook account? we'll see. love!
cindy