Saturday, February 21, 2009

Not My Birthday!

As many of you know, March is a VERY big birthday month for the Bradfords! We start on March 2nd with Miss Molly (who will be 4) and then to March 17th which belongs to my father-in-law. The next 2 days are John's cousin Mallory and Uncle Lynn's days. My Daddy's is the 21st...he'll be 59 and I don't like it ONE BIT!! Then it's Sophie and Macy's turn on the 23rd (my babies are gonna be 2) and not to repeat myself but I don't like that ONE BIT EITHER!! Then we have our good friend Brian on the 26th, which I almost had Jack on, but he was born one minute after midnight on the 27th. My first born sweet baby boy is gonna be 6!!! While I only have to throw parties for my 4, it's still a lot to think about and remember ( I had to consult my calendar for this post to make sure I didn't leave anyone out!)

So anyway, I changed the blog to honor all of these great birthdays coming up!! Have a great one!!

No comments: