Monday, November 3, 2008

Who's The Wicked Witch?

My daughter...Molly!! She was such a pill for trick-or-treating. Oh wait...the drama started before that when she decided, as I was getting them in their costumes, that she did NOT want to be Dorothy like she had said for the past month! She writhed on the floor and yelled for about 10 minutes until (after I threatened that she would not get to go) she decided to be good old fashioned Snow White! Well fine...time for candy getting! You think she would be pumped up about this right? Well...she fussed and cried until about the last 10 minutes of the hour long process and then proceeded to fuss and whine because it was over. Go figure. Jack had a blast as Bumble Bee the transformer, and our 2 candy corns were a hit. I have to say that Halloween is not my favorite holiday yet! I'll post pix after I charge the battery in my camera!

DON'T FORGET TO VOTE!!

1 comment:

Staci said...

Was that a rhetorical question :)? I'm so glad we both have high drama girls so I don't feel like I'm the only one! Love ya sis. Hey, at least Halloween only comes once a year!