Monday, May 19, 2008

Weekend in Charleston

Last weekend I packed all 4 kids up and went home to Charleston to visit Nana and Papa and to attend Max's 5th birthday party and Lucy's baptism. The girls decided to trick me into thinking that the whole trip would be a piece of cake. They were SO good on the trip there, but screamed for 2 of the 3 hours on the way back. On Saturday we went to Max's birthday party at the park and then went back to Aunt Staci's to hang out and play. Max got a slip-n-slide for his birthday, and after initial hesitation Jack LOVED it. He was slippin'-n-slidin' all over the place! On Sunday we all went to the church for Lucy's baptism and all I can say is that I felt sorry for the family of the other little girl. Let's just say that with 7 kids 5 and under we are quite the rowdy group!!

Mom and Dad have a wii video game and we had a blast playing bowling, golf, baseball, tennis, and boxing. Jack was a natural and bowled a 141!! Mal and I stayed up until midnight and I was sore for days after. We got lots of yummy food and lots of love and then came home on Mother's Day to Daddy who missed us all very much and who greeted me with a sweet present!

The next couple of weeks will be fun. We have Jack's preschool graduation this Friday and then we are heading to Myrtle Beach for the weekend to visit Grammy and Grampy. I'll post pix when we get back!

P.S. Enjoy these pix from this weekend...most of them are from Papa but some are mine!



Molly having a good time!


Nana and Molly hamming it up


Not quite enough room for ALL 4!!


Aren't they pretty :)


"It too leetle" :)


Mom and the first 3 on Mother's Day


Jack and Max just out of the bath...just kidding!


BELLY SLIDE!!!


We all need a nap


Sophie being a goofball


Watching the penguins


I know I can figure this out


Me and Molls

No comments: