Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Rooster Update

Sam the rooster spent the entire night last night asleep on the hood of my car. This morning he greeted me at the window with 3 "Cock-a-doodle-doos". He then jumped into my car and sat on Jack's seat when we got home from dropping Jack off at school. Molly and I then went outside to see him and he jumped up into my lap, nested down and FELL ASLEEP!! Then when we were going to pick Jack back up, he jumped back into the car. So he went for a car ride sitting with Molly in her seat the whole time. He clucked a few times but seemed very happy! Jack was tickled when he got in the car at carpool line and the rooster was sitting in the back seat. We may take him to Myrtle Beach this weekend and see if John's mom can find him a good home, and I'm asking around school. Whoops...I better go! Sam is crowing at me from the garage...I think he wants some company :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thats hysterical! Loved all the pictures of the kids! It would be fun to get together while you guys are in Myrtle Beach this weekend (your only an hour away), but Chad and I will be in New York! Love you and miss you and I'll call you soon,
Michelle