Thursday, April 10, 2008

The Clouds Have Parted

After about 2 weeks of nonstop rain and/or cold temperatures, we had a beautiful day yesterday. We were able to all go outside and enjoy the afternoon. Jack ran wild and rode his scooter or drove his Escalade while Molly pranced around in her princess skirt and high heels coloring with sidewalk chalk. Usually I plant the girls in the stroller with a snack but yesterday they were not very content with that. So, I got a blanket and plopped them down thinking they wouldn't really like the feel of the grass and stay on the blanket. Sophie was having none of that and I ended up chasing her all over the yard. They had a great time and it was a beautiful day of play!

Other Bradford tidbits: Sophie is pulling up again after a brief delay, Sophie has cut both top teeth now (she is caught up with Macy and now I really will get them mixed up), Macy is clapping her hands, Macy is waving AND saying "bye-bye,"
Molly's latest sayings are "Oh my gosh!" and "Okaaay?" (in a very sweet valley girl tone), and Jack has been obsessed with wearing his apron like Daddy and helping Daddy make fried fish, grits, and sweet tea for dinner. Every night when asked what he wants for dinner this is what he requests. He is our sweet southern boy!! Oh yeah...the biggest news...Sophie and Macy are officially OFF the bottle! I never have to wash bottles again!! I am not sad about this ;)!!!!!


Sophie is on the move!


I promise that they do really wear entire outfits sometimes :)


This was actually taken several weeks ago but I forgot to post it and it is SO sweet. They really do like each other in secret. Jack has actually taken to sleeping with Molly because he says he has bad dreams in his room. He says that he will sleep in his bed again when he is in the 5th grade ;) He has specific ages for everything he is going to do. Apparently though he is going to stop growing at age 11 because he said the he does not want to be 12. He says that at age 12 "my boice will change and I don't want my boice to change!" Where do they learn this stuff so early!?!?!?!?

1 comment:

Staci said...

Now will Jack FINALLY be able to have a t-ball game? :) Love you guys and can't wait to see you soon!
Love,
Aunt Staci