Monday, March 10, 2008

Follow The Yellow Brick Road















Last weekend we celebrated Molly's 3rd birthday at the house with a Wizard Of Oz themed party. She is completely obsessed with this movie. My Mom was able to get a hold of adult costumes for the party. I was Glinda the Good Witch, Staci was the Scarecrow, my Mom was Auntie Em, and Granny and Grampy were the Lion and the Tin Man. John was supposed to be the Tin Man but the costume was a little to snug :) and of course, Molly was the cutest Dorothy ever. We turned the hallway into the yellow brick road, and Molly loved it all. Her favorite part of the party was opening presents and she kept exclaiming "I want another one!!" It was GREAT!

The next day was her "REAL" birthday and she is still convinced that she had a party but not her birthday yet. I think she just wants more presents. She also took a "Big Girl" step and gave up her passies. The first nap without them was pretty rough but since then she has been fine. I can't believe my sweet baby girl with all the fluffy hair is 3 already. Makes me sad!

The girls' and Jack's parties are soon!

No comments: